Saturday, January 26, 2013

Xavier Catholic Church


Krista, Mira, and I went to Xavier Catholic Church for mass. I am not Catholic, and had never attained mass before. Mira prepaid me for mass on the way over to Xavier University.  When we arrived at Xavier Catholic Church we had to sigh in. Xavier Catholic Church is shaped like an octagon, and the windows allow light to come in creating a peaceful church setting. It is a beautiful church and I recommend going and seeing it. I found the service up lifting as the Priest discussed the topic of giving. The praying was different from other churches I had attained. We kneeled down on stools that were under the pews.  It was interesting to attained another denomination. At the end of the service we took communion. The experience was a great and I plan on attaining mass here at Loyola with Krista and Mira.
http://www.xula.edu/campus-ministry/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment